We choose the optimum partner for you and your customers in order to ensure the best possible reference for you and for your customers.
- Sheet offset printing following the Process Standard Offset PSO (conventional and LE/LED UV) from half format 50 x 70 cm to large format 120 x 160 cm
- Printing in AM grid (amplitude-modulated , conventional) or in FM grid (frequency-modulated)
- Heatset web offset (16- to 96-page machines) standing and/or lying page production, in particular catalogue production runs
- Colour-reproducible proofs adapted to the type of paper and print process concerning in accordance with the certified Fogra standard ISO 12647-7
- Classic proof run on original material (where simple proofs are not sufficient…)
- Digital printing following the Process Standard Digital (PSD/Fogra) including a wide range of finishing techniques
- UV digital direct printing, in particular for packaging, displays, banners (large-format printing), trade fair and event-related needs
- Screen printing
- Pad printing
- Inline and subsequent finishing such as UV coating, relief varnishing, glossy or matt film lamination, hot foil stamping, blind embossing, letterpress
- Brochure production including saddle stitching, loop staple binding, hot-melt or PUR binding, Wire-O binding
- Special binding methods such as Swiss brochure binding, back stitch binding, Japanese binding, English brochure binding, other specialist solutions
- Wall and picture calendar production (brochure calendars, Wire-O binding, fold-down calendars
- All folding methods and special solutions
* The Process Standard Offset (PSO) provides the basic guidelines for professional print production and describes the industrial and standardised production procedures for printed items using offset printing in accordance with Fogra standard ISO 12647-2.